At the heart of every Chelmere home is its well-planned, appealing kitchen
Enjoy choosing from an extensive range of classic or contemporary units, tiles and integral appliances. A single oven and hob in gleaming stainless steel are fitted as standard. You can even choose the tiles for your luxury en-suite and cloakroom for the all-important finishing touch.
If you reserve your home before the relevant building and fitting work begins, you may also be able to specify preferred changes or even make a structural amendment. Chelmere are happy to discuss any detail or special requirement with you.
- Quality kitchen units and worktops. (purchaser has choice from selected range) Pelmet lighting
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink to kitchen
- Choose between gas or electric hob Extractor hood
- Plumbing only for a washing machine Built-in electric stainless steel single oven Integrated fridge/freezer
- Choice of quality wall tiles from selected range, from worktop to underside of units
- Contemporary white 3 piece suite to bathroom
- Choice of quality wall tiles
- All walls to be half tiled to bathroom and ensuite (fully tiled shower enclosure) splash back above basin to cloak room
- Electric shower to ensuite
- Ample supply of power points throughout the house
- TV points to lounge and master bedroom External lantern light
- Light and power to garage (where applicable)
- Internal doors to be 6 panel moulded, painted white with brushed steel furniture Timber moulded skirting board and architraves
- Quality turned balustrading and handrails Ceilings to have smooth skimmed finish with coving to lounge
- Walls and ceiling to have two coats of emulsion with the internal woodwork finished with three coats of white paint
- Smoke detectors to ground floor and 1st floor
- Burglar alarm system (optional extra) Double-glazed security locked windows Five lever locks and bolts to front and rear doors
Heating and hot water
- Gas central heating with combination boiler
- Double-glazed windows
- Insulation to loft, ground floors and cavity walls
- Thermostatic radiator valves
- Feature facing bricks and stone effect sills, with flat profile roof tiles
- Quality UPVC windows and fascias Sectional garage doors (where applicable) 1.8 m high close boarded fence to fronts and site perimeter generally, with 0.9m ranch style fence to rear boundaries
- Fully turfed and landscaped front, rotavated rear gardens
- Tarmacadem driveways and flagged paths with flagged patio area to French doors (where applicable)
Just 3 miles from the free spirited Manchester City centre Blackley is a convenient suburb. A warm, no-nonsense welcome and a liberating open-mindedness that welcomes you with open arms.
A thriving local area
Manchester is a visual mix of old and new. The contemporary design and modern shapes of its architecture sit side by side with the church spires and brick mills of its proud past.
Manchester is an exciting place to be and you are never short of entertainment. You can have it all: look out for the next big band in one of the cityâ€™s 30+ intimate live music venues or enjoy world-class performances in itâ€™s theatres, concert halls and sporting venues.
Transport and commerce
Manchester has fantastic road and rail links including itâ€™s own international airport, making it ideally placed for business or family holidays.
Manchester is a city with a proud tradition of enterprise, creativity and innovation. It is one of the best cities in the world to do business.
Manchester has a wide range of schools, colleges and universities. All the essential services are within easy reach, including doctors, dentists, churches, libraries and hospitals.
Close by there are a range of recreational areas, Heaton Park is one of Manchesterâ€™s principle parks and offers attractions for all the family all year round.
French Barn Lane, Blackley, Manchester
Arrange a viewing
Request a brochure
French Barn, Blackley, Manchester
Download a brochure
If you would like any further information or wish to speak to someone regarding Chelemere Homes, please don’t hesistate to call us
01695 682 066
9am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday