Help to Buy Scheme
Bringing your new home within easier reach

The Government’s Help to Buy Scheme can assist you in one of two ways to buy the home you’ve set your heart on...

The Equity Loan Option

With an Equality Loan, the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your new home. This means you only need to find a 5% cash deposit and take out a 75% mortgage. You won’t have to pay any interest at on the 20% loan for the first five years of home ownership which gives you a fantastic start towards buying your dream property.

The Mortgage Guarantee Option

With this option, your lender can offer you a higher loan-to-value mortgage - as much as 95% of the asking price. This leaves you the same, manageable 5% deposit to find. If you don’t have a lot of equity in your current home, this could well be the option for you.

To learn more, please visit www.helptobuy.org.uk or our selling agent will also be happy to discuss your options.

01695 682 066

9am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday